About the Department:
The Department of Anatomy in the Faculty of Medicine, King Saud University, was established in the same year of the establishment of the Faculty of Medicine in 1389 AH (1969). The Department started its educational activities for students in 1391 AH (1971). It had two faculty members and three technicians. The Department began its educational activities for female students in 1394 AH (1974) in the old building in Alisha, Central Riyadh. The Department of Anatomy of Female Students was transferred from its building in Alisha to Al-Malaz building in 1401 AH (1981) and then to the current building at King Saud University in 1431 AH (2014).