Below are some of the milestones reached by the Department at present:
- Annual average number of outpatient visits:
- 500 new patients
- 10,000 follow up patients
- In patient Female Ward: Average of 100 patients
- In-Patient Male Ward: Average of 90 patients
- Psychiatry OPD – more clinics are opened and more improvement plans for the clinic has started.
- Platinum Canadian Accreditation
- Initiate Early Intervention Program for children with Autism
- Initiate Diploma in CBT
- The Psychiatry Department is now accepting applications for fellowship position in Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Recently held a “Stress, Anxiety and Health Conference”
- Recently held a "Mental Health for Everyone Conference"
- Recently held two symposia on Autism