KSU FELLOWSHIP&RESIDENCY & DIPLOMA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Submit all the requirements listed below:
o Application form (available at our office or see below to download)
o Curriculum Vitae (C.V)
o MBBS and Internship (copy)
o Transcript of records (copy)
o SLE: Saudi Council License Exam (copy)
o Specialty Residency Certificate (if applying for sub specialty)
o 3 original letters of recommendation
o Letter of no objection from the sponsor
o Postgraduate certificates copy (if any)
o Saudi ID/ Iqama and Passport Copies
o 3 pictures (passport size)
2. Application should be submitted on or before the given deadline. Any incomplete application will not be accepted.
3. Candidate's file will be forwarded to the Department Program Director for review.
4. Accepted applicant will be informed in writing or by telephone contact to attend the selection exam.
5. Releasing of the selection exam result, will be within 1-3 weeks.
6. Acceptance letters for the successful candidates, 2-3 weeks.
7. Successful candidates must prepare the release letter from the sponsor and an annual fee of SR1, 200/-for the first year of training
(for Non-Saudis the annual training fee will be SR30,000/-). Failure to comply with these requirements on or before the given deadline
will be disqualify to enter the training program.
8. All residency and Diploma programs will start every 1 October.
9. All fellowship and Diploma programs will start every 1 January.
ALL PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE BY SPAN, CASH, BANKDRAFT PAYABLE TO: MEDICAL EDUCATION CENTER, COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, KSU
For more information, please contact:
Residency Office Secretaries at tel. # +966-11- 467-2609 / 467-1551 / 1554 / 1556 /
Ext. 30, 33, 39.
Fax # 469 9126.