1. The applicant has to submit all the requirements of the postgraduate medical education:
- Filling up the Application Form.
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.).
- Transcript of records (copy).
- Original letters of recommendation.
- Letter of no objection from the sponsor.
- Postgraduate certificates copy (if any).
- Saudi ID/Passport or Iqama for Non- Saudi (copy).
- Six pictures (passport size)(Not applicable for females).
2. A basic qualification such as MBBS or equivalent degree acceptable by King Saud University.
3. Completion of Saudi or Arab Board in otolaryngology or its equivalent.
4. Pass successfully the admission exam and/or the interview.
The Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME), Medical Education Center will accept and perform the preliminary review of applicants and forward applications to the program director. The Departmental Residency Committee will then conduct the interview and or selection exam and recommends candidates for acceptance using the special form for selection of candidates (Appendix IIIA of the KSU Policies and Procedures). Results will be forwarded to the Director of the Postgraduate Training Programs, who will forward the results to the Vice Dean of Postgraduate and Continuing Medical Education and the Dean of the College of Medicine. Upon approval of the results the PGME will write acceptance letters to the accepted candidates.
The training will commence on the first working day of January. The accepted Candidates will be registered with the Deanship of Admissions and Registrations.
For more information and for fellowship specific deadline inquires, please contact:
Antonieta P. Adiova
Medical Admin Coordinator I
Ghada A. Al-Maghrabi
Department Administrative Coordinator
ORL Department, Level 4, Building 1
King Abdulaizz University Hospital
Malaz, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel.# +966-11-4786100 Extension: 1443/1422
Direct line 11- 2823443
Fax # +966-11-477578