Bachelor's courses of the Family Medicine Unit:
- Primary Health Care (421 COMM).
- Ethics of a Muslim Physician ( MEDI 395 ).
- Optional Medical Sciences (101/102 Electron).
- Training of doctors of excellence (999 students).
Bachelor's courses that are taught in the Family Medicine Unit:
- Medical Research (305 MEDI)
- Learning Skills (101 SKI).
- Medical Professional (221 SKI).
- Lectures on small groups of problem-based learning (111 bases, 112 breasts, 113 heart, 114 kidneys, 115 spines, 222 nerve, 223 digestions, 224 offspring, 225 glands).
Postgraduate Training Programs of the Family Medicine Unit:
- Saudi Board of Family Medicine
- Arab Board of Family Medicine.
Training programs for postgraduate doctors in which the family medicine unit participates:
- Saudi Fellowship in Diabetes.