Improve and develop the performance of faculty members of the college.
- Prepare an assessment and analysis of the current status of faculty satisfaction in the college.
- Prepare database of College faculty members and their equivalents.
- Accounting faculty concerns and their current activities and work on supporting them.
- Review the rules and regulations governing the operation of the faculty member and improve what can be improved, and work to empower faculty members and enable them of their rights.
- Promote faculty members involvement in College decision making.
- Attract distinguished faculty for college and preserving them.
- Prepare a manual for new faculty members.
- Participate in preparation of the college strategic plan that is related faculty member affairs.
- Study all issues referred to it by the Dean for academic affairs, within the committee scope of function.
* Vice Dean of Postgraduate studies and scientific researches.
* 6 - 12 faculty members.