To study and assess the employment and promotion and training requests and all issues related to Faculty and other staff.
- HR Planning for all faculty and staff needs of various units according to teaching, clinical loads and administrative needs.
- Reviewing and recommending job distribution among the department and units.
- Evaluating qualifications and CVs of job candidates.
- Evaluating faculty and staff promotion requests.
- Evaluating faculty and staff requests to participate in conferences and training courses.
- Assessing and recommending employment request or transfer or consultancy (part time) or secondment or resignation or early retirement.
- Assessing request and recommending the service extension and re-appointment of faculty who reached the retirement age.
- Reviewing training/scholarship requests (for completeness of documents, appropriateness of training center and its alignment with departmental and college staffing plans) and follow up the in-training performance.
- Preparing and sending reports to concerned parties after being approved by the chairman of department.
- Reviewing all issues referred to it by the chairman or the departmental board, within the committee scope of function.
- Three or more faculty members.
- At least one of the member has to be professor.