To monitor and support all activities related to academic
- Suggesting and following the departmental strategic plan.
- . Monitoring quality, and measuring program/department performance & clients satisfaction of all departmental activities (including conduction of curriculum and exams of both under- and post graduate programs)
- Reviewing the Faculty and staff performance and assessment.
- Facilitating internal and external academic reviews
- Identifying Program weaknesses and risks and suggest solution
- Suggesting initiatives to enhance academic quality and development that may include new programs/courses, teaching methods/tools and learning outcomes
- Collecting data on faculty activities (according to the template designed by the Academic Quality Unit), Departmental KPIs and other related academic activities & committees in the department.
- Supervising the preparation of course manual and supplemental materials and leaflets.
- Overseeing and facilitating all aspects related to academic accreditation
- Reporting all challenges and proposed solutions related academic quality and development
- Preparing departmental annual reports and KPIs after being approved by the chairman of department.
- Reviewing all issues referred to it by the chairman or the departmental board, within the committee scope of function.
Three Faculty members or more