Manage, supervise and oversee all aspects of the internship training and ensure that it is updated, consistent with best practice and meet the required standards.
- Supervising the clinical training of medical interns during the academic internship year.
- Collaborating and coordinating with the internship office.
- Approving and regularly revising the field experience objective and teaching methods during the rotation in accordance to updated knowledge and clinical skills in medical education
- Discussing with the intern coordinator:
- The conduction of the training.
- Intern’s attendance and performance.
- Teaching staff punctuality and performance.
- Reviewing all challenges faced by interns teaching staff and suggest solutions.
- Identifying potential additional training sites and making recommendations.
- Discussing the result of interns' satisfaction survey with academic quality unit and take the appropriate improvement actions.
- Monitoring, and reporting on the methods and Scores of assessment.
- Preparing and approval of field experience reports after release of students' results according to NCAAA template.
- Preparing and sending reports to concerned parties after being approved by the chairman of department.
- Reviewing all issues referred to it by the chairman or the departmental board, within the committee scope of function.
1. Internship coordinator
2. Two or more Faculty members and staff