To manage, supervise and oversee all aspects of the research in the department.
- Encouraging, promoting and coordinating research activities.
- Proposing a research plan for the department board.
- Developing a list of potential research projects.
- Proposing actions for improvement of research in the department.
- Collecting data on staff researches according to the template designed by the Academic Quality Unit and send report to the departments development and academic quality committee
- Reviewing proposed researches by staff members if needed submission to the department board.
- Coordinating research activities with other activities related to promoting academic.
- Supervising the department annual conference.
- Promoting the funding of research activities from inside & outside university.
- Cooperating with the university deanship of research to enhance the capability of research in the department.
- Proposing agreements with international school for enhancement of the research quality.
- Preparing and sending reports to concerned parties after being approved by the chairman of department.
- Reviewing all issues referred to it by the chairman or the departmental board, within the committee scope of function.
Three or more departmental active researcher