Effectively contributing to the realization of the college's vision as one of the internationally and regionally leading colleges and affirming the role of students as a key element to that end.
- Protecting student rights.
- Improving student conditions and services.
- Contributing to improving student community and social-cognitive transformation.
- Creating and fostering a prosperous student community that is based on equality, transparency and responsible teamwork.
- Uniting the college students throughout their five years of study under the umbrella of student representatives and team leaders.
- Meeting student needs and communicating their opinions on the educational system and environment to the college administration in addition to attending to their special needs and meeting their wishes.
- Representing the college students in different college councils, university advisory council and other inside/outside bodies and organizations.
- Establishing a reliable and effective way of communicating with students to keep them up-to-date with the latest announcements, surveys, etc.
- Encouraging cooperation between students themselves and different clubs and organizations inside and outside the college.
- Improving the academic and personal life of the college students.
- Keeping and retaining detailed records of materials and reports that may be of importance to the college and members of the Executive Council in the upcoming years.