About the Department:
The Department of Medical Education at the College of Medicine, King Saud University in Riyadh aims at graduating qualified physicians in accordance with the highest international quality standards by providing them with the knowledge and skills necessary for practicing medicine with high efficiency locally, regionally and internationally. In addition to providing them with the necessary training to practice medicine with a high level of passion and commitment to patient care and community service, and to continue learning and advancing medical research. To that end, the Department of Medical Education is working towards:mm
- Establishing close collaboration with department coordinators and module representatives to achieve integration in program delivery.
- Ensuring that the quality of teaching/learning at the College of Medicine matches the international standards and best practices nurtured in prestigious universities.
- Establishing links at national, regional and international levels with reliable and credible partners.
- Making a strong emphasis on professional values and competitiveness and promoting scientific research.
- Designing staff/faculty and student training programs and ensuring excellence in teaching, knowledge transfer and innovation in medical education.
- Developing an environment that enforces excellence in teaching and supporting faculty members in achieving its objectives.