The objectives of the department
- Enhance the quality of psychiatric education and training by improving academic activities (form and content), skills of the staff (teaching, training, and assessment), and outpatient measurements (scales, feedback forms);
- Provide continuous education through collaborative effort between psychiatrists, fellowship trainees, psychologists, and social workers
- Review and update written job descriptions, guidelines, policies and procedures of patients’ care annually
- plan an on-going system of monitoring and evaluation of patient’s care
- adopt multidisciplinary interdependent bio-psycho-social approach.